|Product:||KSD301 Bimetal Electric Thermostat||Action Type:||Manual Reset|
|Operating Temperature:||0℃~150℃||Electrical Rating:||16A 250V, 15A 125V, 10A 250V|
|Operating Life:||1000 Cycles|
Ksd301 adjustable bimetal thermostat switch,
CQC adjustable bimetal thermostat switch,
CQC bi metal temperature switch
Snap Action Temperature Switch Ksd301 250V 10A 16A Bimetal Thermostat
1. Why choose KSD301 Bimetal Electric Thermostat?
The KSD301 series of 1/2’’ Bimetal temperature controls base on proven reliability in a compact,versatile,cost-effective design.The snap action of the bimetal disc provides high-speed contact separations resulting in excellent life cycle characteristics at electrical loads up to 15amps at 120VAC and 10 amps at 250VAC(100.000 cycles) and 16 amps at 250VAC(30.000 cycles).
A variety of terminal and mounting configurations are available for maximum design flexibility.the quality,reliability,affordability,versatility and word-wide agency approvals of the KSD301 series make it the thermostat of choice for a wide variety to temperature control applications.
2. Parameters and Specification.
|Product||KSD301 Bimetal Electric Thermostat|
|Electrical Rating||15A 125V, 16A 250V, 10A 250V.|
8℃ or more(depend on customer's demand)
|Cap||Round copper head|
|Terminal||Copper with tin plated, 4.75mm|
|Circuit Resistance||Less than 50mΩ|
|Insulation Resistance||100MΩ or more(DC 500V)|
|Dielectric Strength||AC 1,450V for 1 minute|
When using bimetal electric thermostat, recommend to choose following wires considering rated current:
|Traverse area||0.3 mm²||0.5 mm²||0.75 mm²||1.25 mm²|
|UL wire gauge||AWG22||AWG20||AWG18||AWG16|
|UL wire gauge||AWG14||AWG12||AWG10||
If the picture product could not meet your demand, please refer to below KSD301 Thermostat Specification, find the style you want, or share with us your detail requirements, we will support customized production.
3. Attentions about KSD301 bimetal electrical thermostat.
1) Bimetal thermostat manual reset series products can only be reset after the temperature drops at least 20℃; And when reset, the force should be moderate, to just can make the thermostat reset as appropriate (about 5~6N), otherwise there is an impact on the temperature.
2) When select bimetal electric thermostat, need to confirm the accurate temperature. To avoid temperature changes caused by thermal inertia, thermal conduction and other factors, need to consider the following factors.
a. Detection part of temperature control.
b. Thickness and material of heat transfer component.
c. The power of the heating element.
d. Amount of heated medium.
e. Ambient temperature and air pressure.
3) During bimetal electrical thermostat using process, need high attention to avoid cracks caused by the large force on the case inside, and liquid penetrates into the thermostat. Keep the case clean to prevent the insulation performance from decreasing or even short circuit breakdown after the thermostat polluted by the conductive medium.
4. About us.
Light Country Co., Ltd. was founded in 1985 in Taiwan.
We dedicate on KSD301 Bimetal Electric Thermostat and Rocker switch.
They are highly customized products, widely used in household appliance, office equipment, industrial facilities, medical devices and so on.
To provide customer best service, we’re with integration of R&D, production, sales and post-sales as well.
We've got ISO9001, ISO14001, CQC, UL/CUL, VDE, TUV, SEMKO, NEMKO certificate, comply with ROHS/REACH regulations.
We promise reasonable price, stable quality, timely delivery and superior service.
Thanks for your time, please feel free to contact us via below ways,
Sales: Thomas Lee/Julie Liu
Tel: +86 138 6234 1050/+86 180 2126 2273
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WhatsApp: +86 15850802713
Contact Person: Ms. Julie