|Product Name:||KSD301 Thermostat||Operating Temperature:||0℃~250℃|
|Differential:||8℃ Or More||Electrical Rating:||10A/250V AC, 15A/250V AC, 16A/250V AC|
|Case Material:||Phenolic||Terminal Orientation:||0°/30°/45°/60°/90°/90°*1|
|Dielectric Strength:||AC 1,450V For 1 Min.||Type:||Single Pole - Single Throw|
|Insulation Resistance:||100MΩ Or More(DC 500V)||Operating Life:||100,000 Cycles|
ksd301 temperature switch
This KSD301 Thermostat is automatic reset, normally open, with phenolic case, 0° terminal, without bracket.
It has a wide range of temperature, low temperature till high temperature, can be set according to customer requirements.
Cap/Case material, Bracket/Terminal Orientation/Terminal Size could be customized based on actual demand.
See the bottom for details.
Brand Name: Light Country
Application: Air conditioner, Refrigerator, Water Heater, Microwave Ovens, Electric Heater, Soybean Milk Machine, VALTOO, Hair Drier, Fireplace, Clothes Dryer Projector, Shredder, Electric Kettle Sealing Machine, Toaster, Coffee Machine, Decocing Pot, Water Dispencer...
Type: Single Pole - Single Throw
KSD301 T24 series thermostat Height: 12.4 mm
Case Material: Phenolic(T)
CAP/Terminal Material: Aluminum/Copper
Terminal Size: 4.75mm(0.187inch)/6.35mm(0.25inch)
Temperature Tolerance: ±3℃ or more, Standard: ±3℃ ~ ±12℃(depend on customer required operating Temperature)
Endurance: 100,000 cycles or more
Circuit Resistance: 50mΩ or less
Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ or more(DC 500V)
Dielectric Strength: AC 1,450V for 1 min.
Current bracket/Terminal types and case material options are as below. We would like to cooperate customer for new design.
Attentions about thermostat installation:
1. During KSD301 thermostat using process, need to avoid moisture and pollution, otherwise it will affect the electrical performance of the product. Recommended KSD301 thermostat working environment is that relative humidity ≤90%, no contact with corrosive and flammable things.
2. During installation, need high attention that the temperature-sensitive surface should not be deformed, and the top of the cap should not be collapsed or deformed, so as not to affect the temperature performance and electrical performance of the product.
3. During installation, need to make sure the thermostat’s temperature-sensing surface to be evenly contacted with the temperature-controlling part, and the force should be evenly applied to stabilize the temperature-sensing. Besides, need to coat the surface of temperature-sensitive with thermal grease or other similar heat-conducting medium.
4. During installation, the terminals should not be bent vigorously, and the connections between terminal and wire should be in good contact, otherwise the electrical contact reliability will be affected.
5. When select thermostat, need to confirm the accurate temperature. To avoid temperature changes caused by thermal inertia, thermal conduction and other factors, need to consider the following factors.
a. Detection part of temperature control. b. Thickness and material of heat transfer component. c. The power of the heating element. d. Amount of heated medium. e. Ambient temperature and air pressure.
6. Manual reset series products can only be reset after the temperature drops at least 20℃; And when reset, the force should be moderate, to just can make the thermostat reset as appropriate (about 5~6N), otherwise there is an impact on the temperature.
7. During using process, need high attention to avoid cracks caused by the large force on the case inside, and liquid penetrates into the thermostat. Keep the case clean to prevent the insulation performance from decreasing or even short circuit breakdown after the thermostat polluted by the conductive medium.
8. Thermostat shall be installed with cap connected with the grounding metal parts or the power grounding wire of the equipment to reduce the electromagnetic radiation and interference signals of the complete machine.
9. When using thermostat, recommend to choose following wires considering rated current:
|Rated current||Traverse area||UL wire gauge||Rated current||Traverse area||UL wire gauge|
10. The operating temperature of thermostat is tested at the rate of 1℃/ min in the hot air circulating oven. Therefore, when select the thermostat, you can choose the temperature according to your operating conditions. We recommend that you confirm that through both normal and abnormal status.
Contact Person: sales